Neo Naruto; The Suna Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Rules

Go down

Roleplay Rules Empty Roleplay Rules

Post by Admin Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Roleplay Rules

1. Be literate. Write at least a paragraph with every roleplay post and make it read like a book instead of a list of actions.

2. Do not double post, instead edit your previous post.

3. Do not go God mode on us! This will result in INSTANT BAN!

For those who seriously do not know: God-moding is making your character do stuff they are incapable of doing or perform actions that make them invincible and unrealistically powerful giving them the ability not to wait for the Mods Admins or Judges to Judge them.

example of God mode RP: I walk into the room and look around " This is your doomsday, stupid cattle!". I shoot lasers from my eyes and fry everyones skin off their bones and stand there laughing at my accomplishment.

Such an accomplishment will end in you being Banned!

4. Do not play other people's characters

There is but one thing more irritating than God-mode-ing people, and that is people who play other people's characters.

example : I wink seductively at Mikoto and can see a bright blush appear on his cheeks as he smiles back at me.

WAIT UP THERE SEDUCTIVE GIRL!!! What if Mikoto hates your characters guts secretly, what if the one roleplaying him wants him to puke and run in horror instead?! DO NOT DO THIS!

5. Be original ,By this we mean:

Do not copy Canon characters, do not copy events from the series, do not copy events from other series or characters from other series. Give us YOUR OWN input.

6. Be there!

You are not the only member of the forum. Though we really respect real life, the forum has to run as well. Notify the other players when you cannot post for a while (vacation, illness, etc.). Otherwise be prepared to post at least twice a week.

but don't over do it!
Again, you are not the only member of the forum. So be respectful of the commitments of others. Therefor, when you are in a thread with other players, there is a maximum of 2 posts between every 2 of another player.
E.g.:
Bob, John and Mara are in the same thread;
Bob posts, After which Mara replies, John then posts and gets a quick response from the admins, after which he responds to the admin again. John now has to wait for both Bob and Mara to post again.

This is so Bob and Mara don't get behind too far.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://neonaruto.forumleaks.net

Back to top Go down